Gearend Free Download PC Game in Direct Link. Gearend is Adventure, Indie game.
Gearend is developed and published by SolarLune Games. It was released in Apr 2017.
Gearend is new story-driven fantasy game. Assume control as the Insectoid Hive mind. Captivating back-story and a beautiful visual design takes the player to a fantasy world, which offers new surprises and challenges as the game progresses.
Gearend is a small 2D non-linear action-platforming exploration game. Taking classic retro games as a base, it sports an updated, modern look, feel, and sound.
You take control a small robot named Epsilon-98, or “Eps”, as you explore an abandoned robotics research facility. Having been awoken by external forces, Eps sets out to find out just who has awakened him, and determine what has happened to the facility and its inhabitants.
Throughout the game, you find capsules, containing spare robot parts. These spare parts upgrade your capabilities, enabling you to slash, dash, shoot, block, fly, and more as you explore the dilapidated remains of an advanced robotics research facility. You also will also find other friendly robots who may help you in your journey.
- Fast-paced action platformer gameplay
- Non-linear game progression
- Many different pieces of equipment to collect, allowing for different play-styles
- Lovingly-crafted music and art
- Being entirely created by one guy, me, SolarLune
How To Install:
1. Free Download Gearend PC Game Here:
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link Openload.co:
• Link KumpulBagi:
• Link UpFile:
• Link DownACE:
• Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
• Link Uploaded:
• Link Uptobox:
• Link Google Drive:
2. Download file completely
3. Extract file using WinRAR.
4. Install the .exe file.
5. Accept all terms and conditions to continue installation.
6. Play game! Enjoy 🙂
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: 2-GHZ Single-Core Processor
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: An OpenGL ES 2-compatible Graphics Card
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: The kind that plays sounds
- Additional Notes: Play on a 32-bit OS should be possible as well if you have Java 8 installed