Farm Together is the greatest farming experience ever to exist to this day and has radically changed my life forever.
How to activate & use a few built-in cheat codes in Farm Together.
Step 1: Enable Cheats
- Right click the game in your library and go to Properties > General Tab > Set Launch Options…
- Enter “-cheats2” without the quotes and click OK and close the Properties window.
- You can now launch the game like normal, everything should look the same.
Continue to the next step to learn how to use your new power.
Step 2: The Codes
Enter the code “timeskip” on your keyboard while in-game, your time will fast-forward 5 minutes. You can type it as many times as you want in a row.
- All your Fish, Crops, Flowers, Animals, etc.. will progress.
- The seasons will progress along with the day/night cycle.
- If you’re playing multiplayer your time will become desynced from the other players, which means items can be in a state where they’re harvestable for you but not other players.
- Luckily it doesn’t seem to affect the time remaining on farmhands or boost.
Enter the code “ravpic” on your keyboard while in-game, it hides the entire HUD. I believe the developers used this to capture screenshots for the Steam store page.
What advantage does this have over Photo Mode? You keep full control over your character.
I’d like to see the developers add in more accessible cheats like a creative sandbox mode to the game for people who want that. The multiplayer component makes it more challenging but perhaps sandbox-mode farms could simply be invite-only or marked as a sandbox farm on the multiplayer farm list.