House Party is a brilliant 3D interactive adventure game with sexy models and its fair share of witty, sarcastic humor for adults where your choices will shape the events and outcome to a multitude of possible endings. Every choice you make can lead to a different outcome. Are you ready to test your “game”? The party is underway, and the guests are having fun. As you walk in, the challenge begins. Test your “smarts”, your “smooth-talking”, and your determination as you unfold each character’s story through conversation and “other means”. A robust AI allows the characters to respond to a multitude of stimuli and choices you throw at them. This game is going to keep you on your toes with multiple story-paths and different outcomes based on the choices you make.
Here’s my somewhat complete walkthrough for the game. I’ll eventually complete it with every possible quest and path. Nothing special. Just my method for playing through this.
This is for collecting items only. Do not talk to anyone here unless I say. We’re making a clean collection save so you never have to do any collecting again.
– Natty Lite next to chair
– Coffee on small table next to Frank
– Open cabinet and inspect bottle of vodka
– Talk to Frank (sitting in chair next to cabinet), tell him you’re sober, and if you can take the empty bottle of vodka
– Open right desk drawer, there’s a credit card inside. DO NOT TAKE IT YET. Save your game, then look around and make sure both Madison and Derek are not in the room, are not in the kitchen, and are not right outside the window behind the desk. Then take the credit card.
– Use your “hand” and pick up the kettle and put it on the stove over the double ring burner.
– Still using your hand, pick up the toaster and the pizza box and toss them in the pantry so they’re out of the way.
– Put coffee in kettle and turn stove on
– Open fridge and take salami and soda.
– Use hand and move the bag of potatos aside and take the bottle of whipped cream behind them.
– Go to the sink and use the bottle of vodka on the sink
– Use hand and move the spoon on top of the microwave to the sink so it’s out of the way
– Take mug in the cupboard above the microwave.
– Inspect the microwave.
– Find the thermostat on the wall and tamper with it.
– There’s a bathroom in the hall next to the thermostat. Open the door and take the towel on the sink.
At some point during these next steps the kettle will start whistling, signaling it’s time to shut the stove off. So shut the stove off, then use empty cup with kettle to get hot coffee. Use your hand and pick up the kettle and toss it in the sink out of the way.
– Open the door to the garage if it’s not already open. There’s a key on a shelf, and a Natty Lite on another shelf. Ignore the phone jammer. You don’t need it for my playthrough.
– This is really just another living room, but there’s music playing here and a dancing Stephanie, so it’s the music room.
– Save your game first and make sure Derek and Madison are not in the living room or kitchen. Take the speaker on the right.
– Take the Natty Lite behind the speaker you just took.
– Behind the other speaker is a foam finger. Take it.
– There’s a key on the mantle above the fireplace. Take it.
– There’s a pink flower you can pick on the ground.
– Face the house.
– Around the left side of the house behind the air conditioning unit is a paper bag. Take it.
Face the hall.
Go to the first left door in the hall. It should be a bathroom.
– Use the hand and pick up the dirty clothes hamper and just toss it somewhere in the bathroom. I usually just toss it in the tub.
– There’s a Natty Lite where it was sitting. Take it.
Go to the next door on the left in the hall.
– There’s a whale poster on the wall. Take it. You’ll rip it. It’s fine.
– There’s a double ended♥♥♥♥♥♥♥(yes I’m serous) on the top bunk hidden under the pillow. Take it (yes I’m serous).
– There’s a pencil on the desk. Take it.
Across the hall is a door to the office.
– Brittney’s in here on the chair. Ignore her for now.
– There’s a chocolate bar on the shelf to the left above Brittney. It’s a shiny silver wrapper. Take it.
– There’s a piece of paper and an SD card on the desk. Take both.
– Open the right drawer of the desk and take the flask.
– Crouch (the default is the “C” key) and there’s a Natty Lite under the desk. Take it.
Back in the hall, go to the next door on the left. It should be the laundry room.
– Open the closet door and take the bottle of chardonnay on the top shelf.
Go to the next door on the left in the hall. This is the art room.
– Inspect the painting of the owl.
– Open the closet doors and take the broom.
Go to the final door we haven’t been to yet, which is the master bedroom.
– Make sure Madison and Derek are not in the master bedroom, then close and lock the door. Then we don’t have to worry about them bugging us when we steal♥♥♥♥♥♥
– There’s a Natty Lite on the shelf next to the master bathroom. Take it.
– There’s a camera on the little vanity table. Take it.
– There’s also a book on the vanity table. Use the paper on it, then use the pencil on the paper. Then take the paper.
– Open the closet doors. There’s a bottle of laxatives. Take it.
– There’s also a safe in the closet. Open it and take the diary and close the safe.
Go to the master bathroom.
– Close the door. There’s a prescription bottle of painkillers on a shelf behind the door. Take it.
– There’s a phone on the sink, but leave it for now. This is the one thing we’re leaving behind that we actually need.
– There’s also a bottle of blue hair dye on the sink. Take it.
– Next to the toilet there’s a pink bottle of stomach remedy stuff (it’s literally Pepto-Bismol, but they can’t call it that). Take it.
– There should be a mound of dirt behind the hot tub. Use broom with it, then use speaker with broom to create an outside speaker. Don’t turn it on yet. Stephanie might exit the house and start dancing outside, and we don’t want that… yet.
Now for some inventory pre-requisite stuff.
– Go into your inventory and use the SD card on the camera, or vice-versa.
– Go back into your inventory and use the chocolate bar on the mug (not the cup of coffee).
– Go to the kitchen and use the mug and chocolate with the faucet.
That’s it! That’s all the collectable stuff. Save the game something like “Done Collecting”. You never have to do any of that crap again! Victoly!
– Derek (the token black guy, yeah it’s pretty bad he’s the only one): Tell him thanks, then ask him about his rough week, then tell him you’ve known him too long to let this go. Click until it exits.
– Frank (guy sitting on chair in living room): We already met him during the collecting part of this guide. Ignore him for now.
– Madison (wearing blue jeans and violet tank): Do the first option for everything. Continue clicking until it exits the conversation. She’ll be busy until after we’ve met everyone. Don’t bother her again.
– Rachel (black and white striped top): Top option. Exit.
– Amy (yellow top and shorts): Top option. Exit.
– Stephanie (dancing girl in the music room): Top option. Exit.
– Patrick (drunk guy with a bottle of wine): Top option. Exit, or just click dialogue until it exits.
– Katherine (girl in white that’s constantly on her phone): Exit only.
Note: Talk to Brittney before talking to Ashley so you can save some time.
– Brittney (upstairs office): Exit only.
Note: You should talk to Ashley last after everyone else since certain dialogue options open up.
– Ashley (skirt and fairly revealing top): Use the “Ashley! So you’re the co-host” option, then “Co-host it is”. Then “tell me about the guests”, then “tell me more about your friends”, then “Yeah, me and Derek go way back” and “I hope”. The conversation will exit. Start the conversation again and tell her she forgot to mention one of the guests. Top option, then “It starts with 4” and exit the conversation again.
At some point Madison will approach you and talk to you and tell you about sky animals. Say you have so many questions, then ask who taught her, what’s her sky animal, and you think Derek is calling for you. Don’t use the nonsense option. This conversation starts the “Smooth Operator – Madison” quest.
Now you can save the game something like “Done Greeting”. Now you never have to do any of that again. Success!
Find Ashley and talk to her. Use the “you’re way hotter” option, then “What’s the deal with you and Madison”, and “That’s a nice art room”. Exit the conversation.
Find Katherine and talk to her. Use the “need” option, “notice you keep looking at your phone” and “who would ever be a♥♥♥♥♥♥to you”. Then “what do you think of Stephanie”. Then “I could use a drink” and “cool”. That’ll exit the conversation. Talk to her again and ask her what drinks she likes. Exit again.
Find Rachael and talk to her. Use the “Are you enjoying yourself”, then “Let me talk to him” and “No sweat!”. It’ll exit the convo. Talk to her again and ask her how she knows Madison. Use the “video game” option, then exit.
Find Stephanie dancing in the music room. Do “Katherine seems cool” and “How do you know Madison” and “What do you think of Patrick”. Exit.
Find Patrick. Ask him how he knows Madison. Then he should watch out for Frank, and How the hell he even has a bottle, and you don’t want anything that’s been down his pants. It’ll exit the conversation. Talk to him again and tell him there’s booze under the sofa.
Wait for Patrick to get to the music room, then find and talk to Madison and tell her Patrick’s sticking♥♥♥♥♥♥down his pants. Let her smack the♥♥♥♥♥♥out asss
Now try to give Patrick the cup of hot coffee and he’ll refuse. Talk to him and tell him it’s Irish coffee and exit the conversation. Give him the coffee.
Talk to him again and ask if you can borrow his phone. Exit the conversation.
We’ll be busy for a while, so don’t worry about waiting for him to sober up.
Find Ashley and talk to her. Use the “So about Madison’s sky animal…” and just use the top option every time. When Madison runs off, chase after her to the Master Bathroom upstairs. Don’t get there before she does or it’ll start the quest over again. Make sure Ashley’s not in the master bedroom and close and lock the door so she doesn’t come in.
Knock on the master bathroom door, then open the door and enter.
Talk to Madison and choose these options:
*Don’t Be a♥♥♥♥♥♥
Conglaturations, you completed the “Smooth Operator – Madison” quest successfully!
Talk to Madison before she leaves the bathroom. Tell her you met her sister and what’s Frank’s problem. Then ask her where the bathroom is. She’ll tell you to fetch her phone. Hey, what luck! It’s right here in the master bathroom! It’s like I planned this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t out or something. Get the phone and give it to Madison. Look around the bedroom and make sure Ashley isn’t there, then ask Madison if there’s a reward for getting her phone. Tell her you’re her guy and “Got it!”.
Make sure to save the game now.
There should be an option to throw beer on Madison, so do that.
Unlock the master bedroom door and leave. Ashley will approach you and say she heard about what happened.
Go to Frank, who’s permanently attached to the seat next to the cabinet, and talk to him. Do the “So you’re just gonna”, then “Come on Frank.” and “I could check it” and “I’ll do my best”. Give him all 6 of your Natty Lites, then talk to him and mention sniffing the thermos. Open the right cabinet door and smell the thermos, then talk to Frank and tell him it’s clean. Now you can take the thermos. Now ask him what he thinks of Katherine. Exit the convo.
Find Rachel and make sure she’s nowhere near Frank. Give her the thermos and tell her Frank doesn’t scare you. Talk to her and ask her why she’s nervous. Tell her trust me and that sounds awesome. Talk to her again and ask her for her phone number. Exit the convo.
Let’s get some Derek dialogue out of the way now. Find and talk to Derek. Do the Amy’s deal line and can you tell me anything about the dancing chick. Talk to him again and tell him that’s a nice art room. Choose the owl option, then the “I think I’ve talked her out of this♥♥♥♥♥♥quot;. Talk to him again and ask him what his sky animal is. The dialogue is bugged here, so just choose the Madison option to exit the convo.
Find Madison and ask her to get her phone back from her and say you dropped it. Go to the master bedroom, make sure Madison isn’t there, close and lock the door so she can’t catch you messing with her phone. Go stand over next to the bed, then go into your inventory and inspect her phone and click all the icons, exit the phone, then go into your inventory again and check the phone’s calendar and also her contacts.
Go find Madison and say you’re loving the deco, then tell her you thought she was dropping all this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t. Then “Sure what can I do”, and “Hell yeah!”, and “Twas a moment of weakness”, and “That escalated quickly”. Talk to her again and ask her for clues about what kind of art she’s into.
Find Patrick and ask him if there’s anything around the house you can use, then find Ashley and ask her about the penguin in the garage and what else was Mr.♥♥♥♥♥♥offering.
Go to the garage and take the penguin. Go to the master bedroom and use the penguin on the table under the TV on the wall. Use the♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ripped whale poster and foam finger on the penguin. Voila! It’s beautiful! Go tell Madison you’re ready to show her your masterful sculpture.
Head back to the master bedroom and stand next to your work of art. Eventually people will show up and Madison will start the viewing. Frank’s line here is golden. Derek will show up and rip off his shirt. Eventually, Madison will tell you to take Patrick downstairs, so do that. He wants to see Stephanie, so go there. Then go back upstairs and talk to Derek. He locked Madison in the bathroom and is going crazy. Go downstairs and talk to Frank and ask him to fight Derek. Ask him “What cat?” and he’ll mention Stephanie, so go ask her and she’ll mention a photo of a cat. The photo of the cat is on a table next to the couch. Go to it and move it aside to find a recorder. Go into your inventory and play the recording, then loop it.
Go to the art room and use the recorder with the window. When Derek runs outside and you see him in the yard through the window, lock the window. Madison will unlock and come out of the bathroom and find you in the art room.
Pick the thundering thickness option, then strip all your clothes off. Choose to *Lay Down…Majestically*, then *Kneel…with Dignity*. Choose “Why’d I have to be naked” and “What Gallery would want”. Now masturbate. Make sure to go off and on during this. Don’t blow your wad or Madison will stop painting you.
When she’s done, talk to her. Go through all the dialogue and when she leaves the art room, save the game something like “Sex with Madison”. You can choose to put your clothes on or leave them off.
You got two choices when you enter the master bedroom. The bottom one for sex, or the top one for no sex.
Let’s choose the bottom one for now, then the top option. Derek will eventually find you and think you’re his ultimate bro.
Give Stephanie the whipped cream. It’ll warn you about not being able to complete a quest. Ignore it, and try giving her the whipped cream again. Then give her the merlot and chardonnay. Then talk to her and ask her to liven this party up by dancing topless.
Go upstairs and talk to Brittney in the office. Choose “Hey are you okay?” and “Are you kidding?”. Talk to her again and choose “Oh look.” then “What do you think of Amy?” then “I got Stephanie to dance topless”. Go downstairs to the kitchen and wait for Brittney to come downstairs, then wait for Ashley to approach you.
Now talk to Brittney and ask her about Patrick’s phone.
Find Patrick and tell him Brittney has his phone. Go to where Brittney is and let the conversation between her and Patrick play out.
Note: At some point Patrick will ask you if that was Irish coffee or not. This signals that he’s now sober.
Talk to Patrick again and ask him that now he’s sober can he get his phone. Since he’s right here, he’ll talk to Brittney again and then give you his phone. Score!
Find Katherine and talk to her. Choose “Frank’s guarding all of the alcohol” and “I think Frank has a crush on you” and “Do you know anything about hacking phones” and “Let’s say I wanted to spoof a message”. Just click through the dialogue until it exits.
Find Frank at his guard post and tell him you’ve been chatting it up with Katherine and agree to take a topless pic of her.
Go back to Katherine and tell her Frank will give you booze for a topless pic.
Now ask Katherine if she knows why the microwave isn’t working.
Quickly head to the master bedroom and go stand by the bed. Make sure nobody’s in the bedroom with you. Katherine will eventually find you standing there and tell you she fixed the microwave. Now quickly close and lock the bedroom door. Then talk to her and ask if you can take that topless pic now.
Talk to her again and tell her to take her top off.
Talk to her again and choose the “I don’t think this is what” option.
Talk to her again and choose “Let’s try a pose.” and pick whichever one you want.
Go into your inventory and use the camera to take all the pics you want. You can talk to her again to choose different poses. All of these pics you’re taking are saved in your game’s saved games folder for your perusing later.
When you’re done, talk to her and choose “Let’s take a break”.
Unlock the door, exit the bedroom, then close and lock the door behind you so nobody enters the bedroom. Go downstairs and give the camera to Frank. Open the cabinet and find the bottle of Rum. Take it. Only the Rum. She won’t drink anything else.
Go back to the master bedroom, unlock and open the door, enter, then close and lock the door. Give her the rum. Now talk to her and ask how you can 100% get into her pants. Then “Hmm. Humiliate myself, or turn down sex”.
Pull out your wang with “P” so Katherine gets a glimpse. Go to the door and unlock, open, exit, close and lock again. Yes, it’s tedious doing this, but you really don’t want anyone but her in the bedroom.
Now go to every person in the house with your meat and two veg hanging out. Make sure they give a reaction. Head back to the master bedroom, unlock, open, enter, close and lock again. Talk to Katherine and tell her you flashed everyone. If the option isn’t there, you need to re-flash everyone.
Talk to Katherine and ask her if she’d like to go somewhere private. She’ll lay on the bed. Talk to her. Give her the salami, then the bottle of water. Enter the bathroom, then exit. She should be nude. Strip all your clothes off with “Y” and ♥♥♥♥ her. Yes, it literally says “♥♥♥♥” as an option. Classy.
You can talk to her to choose different positions if you want.
Bravo, you had a sex! Now put yout clothes back on, stallion.
Talk to Katherine and choose “Can you send a spoofed text”, then “Hmm. Send it to 555-6969.” then “Send it from Rachael” and “Hey come to Madison’s party”. Now go outside and go behind the gazebo with the chairs and couch. Vickie will magically materialize from nothing in the corner. Talk to her. Choose “You must be Vickie Vixen!” and “Rachael told me you’re a lot of fun!” and “There’s a lot of Good Girls here”.
Talk to Vickie again and tell her you’ve made some friends. Then choose “Maybe I could practice on you first?”. Choose “So you come here often?” then the nipple rings line, then the nice smile line.
I suggest saving the game here. Name it anything you want.