This is an old game called “A Story About My Uncle” lunched at May 28, 2014. This guide will teach you how to take advantage of a bug.
Explaining and Taking advantage of the bug
Describing the bug
Basically the bug is based in two parts Checkpoints and Where the mission is activated
The Achievement(mission) has limited and insufficient conditions.
Conditions of the Achivement
- You have to start in the First Rock
- You have to get the last rock of a specific stretch or way
Taking the conditions of the achievement we can do the next steps:
- Maddie talk to you (give you the challenge)
- You ignore it and using all the mechanics that you want (like grapples) get the next checkpoint
- Then you have to return using all the mechanics that you want again
- When you return to the first rock, Maddie is going to challenge you again
- Finally without using the grapples(left clicks) you just have to fall.
- You will appear in the next checkpoint and you get the achievement
So the game just compare if you get the second checkpoint and if you start in the first point but never check if you die in the middle.
A little “bug” or just distraction in the logic of comparations of the game that we can take advantage of in order to get a achivment that for some people result very hard in an easy way.