A Guide which should help everyone with the basic understandings of the Game to get 5 stars in Hard or Jura difficulty.
- Make it as small as possible, but better make it a bit too big then too small. Figure out which Dinos you want to get. I recommadn those:
- Because those Dinos you get at the beginning, so you need them anyway to get 2 Starts and at that point, you gonna get Dinos asap, further to those Dinos are very efficent, if you look at the Costs, Rating, Encloser Size and Social stats.
- (which is faster)
- You want to get 20 Dinos in 1 encloser
- You make small enclosers, which are big enough that your Diplodocus is happy with. Produce 8 of them
- Then decide if you go for 2 Carnataurus or 3 Ceratosaurus. Depends on your money and Stars
- Priduce 9 or 10 Dilophosaurus.
- (which is safer and more relayable)
- You want to attract 24 Dinos in 1 encloser
- Again make a small enclosers, which are big enough that your Diplodocus is happy with. Produce 8 of them
- Lets make it is, produce 5-10 Edmontosaurus
- And/Or produce 5-10 Cprythosaurus
- The rest should be Struthiomimus or just spam then instead. They are cheap, effective and fast to produce. Produce them before you produce nothing.
Keep on producing that Dino compositionuntil you reach 5 Dino Stars.
- You start with a Power Plant, because that takes a long time to build
- Expantion Center & Fosile Research Center, that’s how yo make some money at the beginning
- Get contracts you can easily fullfill, deny every contracts which takes too long to fullfill (more then 4min is too long IMO), even if you might fullfill them later on. Yes, it costs money to deny them, but it is worth it. Thought you need to be lucky with your contracts at the beginning, so you might want to restart if you should get unlucky.
- Make an Expantion to the USA-Lake Formation and get a Struthiomimus Fosile, if you don’t mind to restart if you dont get it.
- After that get to location where you can only get Strutiomimus Fosiles and mine it out.
- build your stuff you planed out
- you want the sucessrate module for your Hatchery Labor!
- When you Struthiomimus is avilable to be priduce, start it asap!
- seperate the Triceratops from the Strutiomomus and Edmontosaurus
- Triceratops don’t need a big area, so you can hatch 6 of them and later on add 7 Sinoceratops to them (if you want you can also add 3 Stuthiomomus to that pack)
So create a plan which you feel most confident with and try to get 2 starts quickly that way.
At the beginning I start with Herbivores, because they are cheap. THen when I were able to afford Carnivore, I priduce 9 Diliphosaurus and 3 Ceratosaurus and later add the Diplodocus to the encloser.
- Don’t fullfill contracts which takes too long, deny them, it’s worth to deny them. Contracts are you main income resource!
- Expantions are your second best income resouce.
- Creat a seperation area for your Hatcher Labor, so that you have 1 Hatchery for 3 Enclosers.
- Don’t research everything! Only research what you need
- Sell Fosiles you dont want to research, But you can’t sell them over and over again, so only sell them 3-4 times.
- Get 100% Genom completion for those Dinos you want to spam
- It doesn’t matter at all if you don’t have many different dinos in your park! Just spam the same Dinos
- Diplodocus are awesome! They are the real deal!
- Be minimalistic with your duno encloser. Just fulllfill the minimum needs of you rDiplodocus (if you stick with the recommanded Dinos)
- Don’t bother with the modifications. If you want you can use Aggression 1.0, the rest isn’t worth it.
- When there is a Strom Alert, safe!!! If the Storm does destroy too much, reload that safefile until yo get the most harmless storm you want.
- make multiple saffiles with Time stamps on it. You dont want to start all over again!
- You only need Restaurants, Clothing Stores, Gaming Halls and Hotels to get 5 Stars for your Park
- Sometimes 2 Restaurants, Clothing Stores or/and Gaming Halls can be mear a Hotel or/and Watching Galleries and proide you more money, if too many visitors want to enter that buidling.
- Try to see Watching Galleries and Hotels as a Center point for your Money, build shops around it to earn more money
- Sell stuff in the beginning in a 1:1,5 ratio, with the cheap stuff
- Sell more expensive stuff when you mark became more popular and increase it to an 1:2 or 1:2,5 ratio.
- Don’t bother too much with the selling goods stuff, just make sure you have enough space for visitors in the shops
- Hotkeys are Handy and there are only 5 to learn. F3, F4, F5, R and T (not a must though)
This was written by Biervampir [AUT]