Pummel Party is a simple online and local-multiplayer party game, similar to Human:Fall Flat. it has received a lot positive reveiws on steam. This guide will help you get a quick start.
Remember to always put the AI on HARD because every other difficulty is too easy for a high level gamer like you.
EDIT: it appears bots are not very strong inside of most minigames due to the RNG nature of them. The minigames you need to look out for because the bot will always win them are as follows: the rolling spikes game,
Goblets = Stars
Keys = Coins
Aim for the chests, its the win condition. You need 40 keys to open them.
- Treasure Chest = Obtain a random usable item
- Key = Gain a random number of keys
- Skull with crossbones = Lose HP and keys
- Skull with needles = summon death and set a trap to steal keys or HP from players that step on it
- Skull with Sword and Shield = mini-game
- Exclamation Point = changes the layout of the maze
- Cactus = can save you from a few injury mechanics ex. wrecking ball or a skull&bones tile
- Rocket = doesn’t affect the tile you are currently on
This was written by Citrus