Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is Probably the best war FPS out there right now and certainly my favourite.Strikes an excellent balance between the more “organised” and team-level strategy of games such as Squad and the casual approach to a large-scale war FPS of games like Battlefield.
- The M16 And And The AK Are The Easiest And Will Be The Grunt Weapons You Begin With, Get Familiar With These Sights Learn to Use These Effectively Before Using Other Guns.
- Look All Over The Screen When ADS Not Just Down The Sight
- Identify Targets Before You Fire Team Killing Can Be A Problem
- Make Sure You Have Ammo,Check Your Ammo At All Times
- Weapon Ranging Is Important For Hitting Targets Shifting To 300m Instead Of Staying At 100m Could Mean A Difference. Below I Use The DShk As An Exaggerated Example Of How Ranging Works. I Adjust To My Targets Distance. Spotting Can Sometimes Give The Exact Range, But Mostly You Must Get A Feel For It.
- Throwing Grenades Can Help You Clear Enemies, But Knowing How To Use Them Effectively Is Key. Always Throw Grenades From Cover If In A Fight. Below I Provide Examples Of How You Can Achieve The Same Throw But Stay Alive.
- The Fire Mode that You Use Is Very Important. Below I Provide Examples Of A Weapon’s Recoil. Different Weapons Have Different Recoil, But In This Example I Use The AK Notice On The Top Image, Single Fire Is More Accurate And Has A Closer Spacing. Compared To The Bottom Image Which Is In Full Auto And Has Wider Spacing And Less Accurate.Side Note:
- Full Auto Is useful At Close Quarters And For Shooting Through Walls.
MG On A Bipod
- Remember That When Using The MG Class And You Have A Deployed Bipod You Can Crouch When Taking Fire And To Reload.Just Hold Your Crouch Key