Vainglory is a fun MOBA game which is very newbie friendly game. The game was (and still is) a mobile game and I’m surprised to see Vainglory was added into PC version.
This guide will show you how to use In-game HUD.
How to Use the In-game HUD
A – The Minimap
- You can click-and-hold locations here to see what’s going on in that location.
- If you do a single click on a location in the minimap your hero will start walking to that location.
- Heros with a Blue circle are allies, heroes with a Red circle are enemies.
- You can only see enemies on the minimap if you vision of them.
B – The Match Timer
- This tells you how long you’ve been playing.
- At specific times during the match certain objectives become available, so it’s important keep an eye on the match time.
C – Death Timers
- This allows you to see who, on both teams, are alive and dead.
- Dead heroes will have a timer on their icon which counts down to the time they will respond.
D – Social Pings
- These will help you communicate with your team. Only your team will see these Pings.
- The Green directional ping says “Go here!”
- The Yellow caution ping says “Be careful over here!”
- The Blue directional ping says “I’m going to this location.”
- The White directional ping says “Rally on this location!”
- The Purple text box opens a dropdown which contains a handful of pre-written text messages that can be helpful in a bind.
E – Your in-game stats
- First number is your Gold count.
- Then you have your Kills/Deaths/Assists counter.
- Lastly you have your creep score. This increases by 1 for every 4 gold you earn.
F – Settings
- The magnifying glass will zoom-in or zoom-out.
- The camera will allow you have the camera either locked onto your hero or not locked to your hero (free cam).
- The gear wheel will open the Settings menu. From here you can change various settings including removing the magnifying glass and the free/locked camera option.
- Teleport/Recall – This will teleport you back to base so you can shop and heal.
- ‘?’ – Shows you stats for your hero which update in real-time. Also contains info about your hero’s abilities.
- Scoreboard – This will show you stats for everyone in the match including Team gold count, total kills, and other useful info.
- Shop – This contains all items available to increase your heroes stats. You can only make item purchases at the base or jungle shops.
H – Scout Cams
- These give you vision. Plant them carefully in places where you normally don’t have vision.
I – Abilities
- You can unlock one ability every time you level up. Each hero has abilities specific to them only.
- Click and hold an ability to see what it does and how to use it.
J – Healing Flask
- This restores some of your health. Use it if your health is low in a fight! But be careful, it has a long cooldown.
K – Items
- All items purchased in the Shop will appear here. If it is an activatable item it will be large enough to click (Like the Boots shown in this picture). You can find info about each item in the Shop.
This was written by DerboTurbo